Accounting: Bachelor's and Master's Degrees
A bachelor's or master's degree in accounting can help you excel in your business career. Through the variety of bachelor's and master's, programs offered at Walsh College, you can develop an understanding of all aspects of accounting. Earn your degree through renowned programs designed for working professionals.
Begin or finish your accounting degree at Walsh College, where you can transfer up to 82 credits
Undergraduate Accounting Programs
- Bachelor of Accounting. Backed by the Walsh tradition of excellence, this degree program satisfies the Certified Public Accountant license requirements while providing students with the business background and extensive accounting skills necessary for success as a CPA. Learn more at www.walshcollege.edu/bachelorsaccountancy.
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting Processes. Provides students a firm accounting foundation while preparing them for financial and managerial decision-making. This degree prepares students to sit for the Certified Management Accountant and Certified Financial Manager Examinations. Learn more at www.walshcollege.edu/bba-acp.
Graduate Accounting Programs
- Master of Science in Accounting. The MAC degree earns an excellent reputation based on its ability to prepare students to excel in corporate accounting careers. Learn more at www.walshcollege.edu/MAC.
- Master of Business Administration - Specialization in Accounting. A distinctive program that allows students to specialize in accounting based on interest and career goals. Learn more at www.walshcollege.edu/MBA.
- Master of Management - Specialization in Accounting. Designed for students that are interested in managing an enterprise. A program that offers a generalist point of view in managing organizational resources, while providing an opportunity to concentrate on accounting. Learn more at www.walshcollege.edu/MM.
Ready to get started on your accounting degree at Walsh College?
or contact us.
Questions? Contact Us: