Alumni Portal Access
If you are an alumnus who Does Not have a Portal Login:
- Obtain a user name:
- Click on "Student Login" (upper right corner)
Set a Password:
- Below "Active Campus Portal," click on the link "Login ID"; complete and submit "What's my Username?"
If you do not know your student ID:
Click on the link "Password Reset"; complete and submit "Student/Faculty/Alumni Password Reset"
- You must know your student ID to complete this form.
- Click and complete form here: Alumni ID Number Request Form
- Your ID number will be mailed to you - Please be sure the Records Office has your current address on file at (248) 823-1660 or firstname.lastname@example.org (FERPA laws prohibit the release of ID information by phone)
For help with your Portal login, please contact the Walsh College Helpdesk at (248) 823-1350 or email@example.com.