Looking for business classes that blend real world experience and theory? Come to Walsh College where highly interactive, small classes are taught by faculty who are dedicated professionals. Still looking for a reason why Walsh College is the right business school to complete your degree? Here are 10:
- Educating students and influencing business leaders for over 90 years.
- 872 degrees were awarded in 2012.
- More than 1,000 companies recruited at Walsh in the 2011-2012 academic year.
- 80% of our faculty actively works in the business community.
- More than $300,000 in scholarship funds is available to Walsh students.
- There are 24,489 alumni worldwide and 86% percent of our alumni live and work in Michigan.
- Free lifetime Career Services and Library access is available to all alumni.
- We accept up to 82 community college transfer credits.
- Two annual career fairs for alumni and students.
- Our student body of more than 4,400 is almost an even balance of men and women.
I am a recent graduate of Walsh College and these reasons meant a lot to me. The services provided by Career Services are great. Even though I am done with school, I still get help critiquing my resume and help with my job search. Reason number 8 helped me, as well as many others, to save money by taking 82 credits at a community college before transferring over to Walsh. I also took advantage of the career fairs offered by Walsh College. I actually got this internship with Walsh by attending the career fair and speaking with the representative at the Walsh College table. The reasons you may choose Walsh College may differ, but each reason is a great one.