Finance and Economics Department
Gain the expertise to excel in finance. Through the variety of bachelor's, master's, and certificate programs offered at Walsh College, you can develop an understanding of all aspects of finance. Earn your degree or certificate through programs designed for working professionals.
Begin or finish your finance degree at Walsh College, where you can transfer up to 82 credits
Walsh College is proud of the faculty of the Finance and Economics department. These dedicated and experienced professionals offer students access to extensive business knowledge and academic expertise.
Finance and Economic Club
Open to all Walsh students, join the FEC for networking with business leaders, finance professionals, and Walsh faculty members. Members will build relationships with Walsh classmates, keep current with the finance job market, learn about internship opportunities with local firms, and boost resume experience.
Finance and Economics Department News
Learn more about new additions in the department, survey findings, academic updates, and faculty members' contributions to publications.
November 2012: Economic Sentiment Survey Results. Walsh College faculty John Moore (Associate Professor, Finance and Economics) and Greg Todd (Associate Professor, Finance and Economics) respond to results from the most recent Walsh College Finance and Economic Sentiment Survey.
May 2012: Crain's Detroit Business_Walsh College survey finds optimism about economy. Read more.
Undergraduate Finance Programs
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance. Gain a deep understanding of financial theory, planning, and analysis, as well as the ability to think strategically. Students are prepared for careers as bank branch managers, stockbrokers, underwriters, financial planners, and financial analysts. Learn more at www.walshcollege.edu/bachelorsfinance.
Graduate Finance Programs
- Master of Science in Finance - By blending accounting, economics, finance, along with the study of economic learning, MSF students graduate with the ability to gather financial information and make decisions with insight and confidence. Learn more at www.walshcollege.edu/financemastersdegree
- Dual MBA/MSF. A dual degree program for students interested in earning both a MBA and a MSF degree. Learn more at www.walshcollege.edu/dualdegreemba-finance
- Master of Business Administration - Specialization in Finance. A distinctive program that allows students to specialize in finance based on interest and career goals. Learn more at www.walshcollege.edu/mba
- Master of Management - Specialization in Finance. Designed for students that are interested in managing an enterprise. A program that offers a generalist point of view in managing organizational resources, while providing an opportunity to concentrate on financial management. Learn more at www.walshcollege.edu/mastersmanagement
Finance Certificate Programs
Ready to get started on your finance degree at Walsh College?
or contact us.
Questions? Contact Us: