Walsh College MBA Association's (WCMA) mission is to enhance the core skills as well as the personal and professional experiences of the MBA student body beyond the classroom. The experiences, knowledge and social skills acquired will position graduate students in the business world a step ahead as they seek continued career advancement. This organization will provide a conduit for the dissemination of information and support among its members.
- Improvement of core, leadership and professional skills
- Provide a vehicle for networking, developing and social contacts and skills
- Leadership and teamwork skill development
- Improvement of written and verbal communication skills
- Academic assistance provided by other association members
Look for new officer elections coming soon in 2015!
To become a member or to request more information please contact Advisor Stephanie Bremenour.