Walsh College MBA Association's (WCMA) mission is to enhance the core skills as well as the personal and professional experiences of the MBA student body beyond the classroom. The experiences, knowledge and social skills acquired will position graduate students in the business world a step ahead as they seek continued career advancement. This organization will provide a conduit for the dissemination of information and support among its members.
- Improvement of core, leadership and professional skills
- Provide a vehicle for networking, developing and social contacts and skills
- Leadership and teamwork skill development
- Improvement of written and verbal communication skills
- Academic assistance provided by other association members
Executive Board Nominations
An election meeting will be held on March 25th at the Novi campus in room 501 at 5:00 p.m. If you're unable to attend this meeting you can email Stephanie Bremenour with your proxy vote.
To become a member or to request more information please contact Advisor Stephanie Bremenour.