Walsh College MBA Association's (WCMA) mission is to enhance the core skills as well as the personal and professional experiences of the MBA student body beyond the classroom. The experiences, knowledge and social skills acquired will position graduate students in the business world a step ahead as they seek continued career advancement. This organization will provide a conduit for the dissemination of information and support among its members.
- Improvement of core, leadership and professional skills
- Provide a vehicle for networking, developing and social contacts and skills
- Leadership and teamwork skill development
- Improvement of written and verbal communication skills
- Academic assistance provided by other association members
Next Scheduled Meetings 2015
October 14th-Meritor Women's Business Group Panel
Meet your new MBA Association Executive Board!
To become a member or to request more information please email email@example.com