Walsh College MBA Association's mission is to enhance the core skills as well as the personal and professional experiences of the MBA student body beyond the classroom. The experiences, knowledge and social skills acquired will position graduate students in the business world a step ahead as they seek continued career advancement. This organization will provide a conduit for the dissemination of information and support among its members.
- Improvement of core, leadership and professional skills
- Provide a vehicle for networking, developing and social contacts and skills
- Leadership and teamwork skill development
- Improvement of written and verbal communication skills
- Academic assistance provided by other association members
Guest Speaker: Brian Pilarski
How have technology and millennials impacted the private business setting? How important is it for businesses to adapt to change? Join the MBA Association on 4/18 to hear Brian Pilarski, Walsh College alumnus and commercial insurance agent at Brown & Brown Insurance, discuss his observations on these topics and more! This event is free to all students and alumni.
Date: Tuesday, April 18
Time: 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Where: Room 124, Troy campus