Walsh College MBA Association
Walsh College MBA Association's (WCMA) mission is to enhance the core skills as well as the personal and professional experiences of the MBA student body beyond the classroom. The experiences, knowledge and social skills acquired will position graduate students in the business world a step ahead as they seek continued career advancement. This organization will provide a conduit for the dissemination of information and support among its members.
The objectives WCMA aspires for:
- Improvement of core, leadership and professional skills
- Provide a vehicle for networking, developing and social contacts and skills
- Leadership and teamwork skill development
- Improvement of written and verbal communication skills
- Academic assistance provided by other association members
Learn from Lear: Insights on Leadership and Success
Noelle Gill - Director, Global Leadership Development
David McNulty - Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition
Patrick Carr - Vice President, North American Human Resources
Open to all students.
Friday, April 11, 2014
Troy Campus, Room 111
Next scheduled meetings:
Troy Cafeteria 5:45 pm-6:45 pm
Friday, March 28
Friday, April 11
Friday, April 25
To become a member or to request more information please contact WCMA president, Fahad Abbasi.