Walsh College MBA Association's (WCMA) mission is to enhance the core skills as well as the personal and professional experiences of the MBA student body beyond the classroom. The experiences, knowledge and social skills acquired will position graduate students in the business world a step ahead as they seek continued career advancement. This organization will provide a conduit for the dissemination of information and support among its members.
- Improvement of core, leadership and professional skills
- Provide a vehicle for networking, developing and social contacts and skills
- Leadership and teamwork skill development
- Improvement of written and verbal communication skills
- Academic assistance provided by other association members
Meet & Greet
February 2, 2015
5 p.m.- 5:45 p.m.
Location: Novi Campus Room 509
Looking for ways to get involved, network with other MBA students, and participate in leadership opportunities? The MBA Association could help you achieve just that!
Help us develop new ways to build onto the vision of our club by sharing your ideas and experiences, and learn about open leadership opportunities. Pizza and refreshments will be served!
To become a member or to request more information please contact Advisor Stephanie Bremenour.