Noel Levitz ASPS (Student Satisfaction Survey)
Your Feedback Matters
Student satisfaction is important to all of us at Walsh College. Walsh conducts an annual student satisfaction survey using a national online instrument through Noel-Levitz, a leading education firm. The 2013 survey launched in October. All Walsh students (excluding first-semester students) will receive an email invitation to participate in the survey process. Check your student email box and visit this webpage for updates. Keep in mind that in appreciation for completing the survey, you will be entered into a drawing to receive one of ten (10) $25 Barnes and Noble gift cards.
Your Feedback Drives Change
Walsh College has committed to a Student Satisfaction Initiative, which implements action plans across the college to improve student satisfaction. Since the past survey was conducted in November 2012, the following services have been offered to students:
- Launch of Study Guide Resources on the College website: www.walshcollege.edu/StudyGuide
- Creation of a Student Academic Success Services (SASS) program: www.walshcollege.edu/SASS
- Creation of a Course Repeat Policy: www.walshcollege.edu/CRP
- New Student Orientation offered in the fall and winter terms.
- Creation of more online research guides for students within the library
- Implementation of live chat on www.walshcollege.edu.
- Added several Novi campus services, including monthly visits by Financial Aid representative and Special Needs testing accommodations
- The library has increased the frequency of interlibrary loan delieveries
Submit your question to a specific department or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.