Your Feedback Matters
Student satisfaction is important to all of us at Walsh College. Walsh conducts an annual student satisfaction survey using a national online instrument through Noel-Levitz, a leading education firm.
Your Feedback Drives Change
Walsh College has committed to a Student Satisfaction Initiative, with action plans implemented across the college to improve student satisfaction. Recent changes made resulting from the student satisfaction survey feedback include:
- Launch of Study Guide Resources on the College website: www.walshcollege.edu/StudyGuide.
- Creation of a Student Academic Success Services (SASS) program: www.walshcollege.edu/SASS.
- Creation of a Course Repeat Policy: www.walshcollege.edu/CRP.
- New Student Orientation offered in the fall and winter terms.
- Creation of more online research guides for students within the library.
- Implementation of live chat on www.walshcollege.edu.
- Added several Novi campus services, including monthly visits by Financial Aid representative and Special Needs testing accommodations.
- The library has increased the frequency of interlibrary loan deliveries.
Submit your question to a specific department or contact us at email@example.com.