Walsh College Student Success Speaker Series
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Troy Campus, Room 199
Designed to give students opportunities to network with leaders making an impact in business. Students, alumni, and friends of the College are all welcome to this free event.
Questions about this Student Success Series speaker event please contact ATSO Event Chair, Sara Li.
CPA, Managing Partner of Plante Moran
With more than 30 years of experience, he is known as a leader who models and encourages in others what he calls true stewardship, "the careful and responsible management of something entrusted to one's care." In 2010 and 2011, Gordon was named by Accounting Today as one of hte "100 Most Influential People" in the accounting profession. With Gordon's leadership, Plante Moran has maintained its presence on FORTUNE Magazine's list of the "100 Best Companies to Work For."
Student Success Speaker Series (formerly Trailblazers in Business) offer insights from accomplished professionals:
- Business experiences
- Success stories
- Life lessons
- And more
Questions? Contact Duc Abrahamson, Alumni & Student Relations Officer at 248-823-1298.
Past speakers for the Student Success Series
Thank you to our past speakers for sharing their insights in business with Walsh College students!
- Michelle Goff, Chief Operating Officer at Highgate, LLC
- Sanjay Rishi, Vice President and Managing Partner - Global Application Innovation Services at IBM
- Jeffery D. Bergeron, Detroit Office Managing Partner, Ernst & Young
- Jerry Schafer, Corporate Vice President, Worldwide Development McDonald's Corporation
- Patrick D. Campbell, Senior Vice President & CFO at 3M