The Walsh College Investment Club integrates training and development to prepare its members to be top talent in the investment management industry.
Advance Your Knowledge
- Learn about investing from working professionals in a hands-on interactive environmnet.
Enhance Your Career
- Build the skills, experience, and connections you need to stand out and stay ahead.
Explore Your Interests
- Gain an overview of the industry and learn about topics that interest you at your own pace.
Meetings for January will be held on the 12th and the 26th, from 6-8 p.m.
In February meetings will return to the 1st and 3rd Monday's of the month.
Student Managed Fund
Walsh College students are given the opportunity to manage real money as an analyst or portfolio manager. Students gain hands-on experience applying theory into practice.
Michigan Alpha Project (MAP)
- $100,000 assets under management (AUM).
- Fund is managed by SIT Team 1.
- Portfolio consists exclusively of Michigan based companies.
- Featured on: Fox 2 news and Crain's Detroit Business.
Fund History | Students | Companies | Press
New Member Application Form
Walsh College Investment Club Bylaws
Live. Breathe. Investment Club.