To be eligible for admission, undergraduate applicants must:
To be eligible for admission, applicants must:
- Have an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university. The institution must be accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education from the North Central Association, or one of the five other regional accrediting agencies.
- Have a cumulative GPA, including all prior college level coursework, of 2.750 or better on a 4.000 scale. Applicants whose grade point average is below 2.750, but not lower than 2.000, may be eligible for admission on a provisional basis.
- MBA applicants with an entering GPA between 2.000 and 2.750 and/or who have less than two (2) years of professional work experience must submit GMAT test results.
- MSM applicants must be able to document two (2) years of full-time work experience, preferably in management or a supervisory position.
- MSBIT applicants who lack the work experience or related undergraduate degree will be required to complete foundation courses in the program.