Admissions for Bachelor's Degree Programs
How to Apply
- Online: Send the data electronically to our office
- Print and Fax: You may also print a copy of the completed form and fax it to Admissions at (248) 823-1611. Upon receiving your application we will send an email notification or letter as confirmation.
Applications cannot be processed until all required documentation is received.
$35.00 application fee (applications must include credit card payment information. Your application will be submitted via a secured web site.)
Official transcripts from all of the colleges and universities you have previously attended sent to Walsh College.
- To accelerate the processing of your application, you may submit unofficial/student copies of your transcripts by either mail or fax to the Admissions Office so that we may begin the process of a preliminary admissions decision.
- Any transcripts that are not received directly from the issuing institution will be considered unofficial. Upon receipt of all required documentation, an admissions decision will be made and you will be notified via written communication.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-800-WALSH-01.
NOTE: All items are required, except those marked as [optional] or [if applicable].
To be eligible for admissions, applicants must:
- Have a minimum entering cumulative grade point average of 2.000 on a 4.000 scale; all previous college/university-level coursework will be computed in the calculation.
- Complete with a grade of "C" (2.0) or better at least 60 semester credit hours (or 90 quarter hours) of coursework at the 100 or 1000 level or higher. At least 30 semester credit hours (45 quarter hours) of your 60 credits must be in liberal arts coursework. The liberal art coursework must include one course on English composition or written communication and one course (or equivalent placement test result) in intermediate algebra or a higher math course.
- All academic coursework considered for use in meeting admissions requirements or for use in establishing directly equivalent transfer credit must be from an institution accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education from the North Central Association, or one of the five other regional accrediting agencies.
Additional requirements for admission to the Bachelor of Science in Business Information Systems degree include:
Proficiency in current personal productivity tools (word, processing/spread sheets/presentation graphics and personal databases)
A minimum of 12 semester credit hours and/or the equivalent of acceptable transfer coursework in computer information systems or technology completed within five years prior to application for admission; including:
- one programming course
- one course in networking fundamentals.
3 Step Admissions Process
To apply to an bachelors degree program, you must:
- Fill out an application form. Applications are available online or by calling 1-800-WALSH-01, or by visiting any campus location. A $35 application fee is required.
- Attach all "student" or "unofficial" transcripts. Online applicants may fax transcripts to 248-823-1611.
- Request official copies of all previous college transcripts to be sent to Walsh College.
Applicants who have completed course work or degrees from institutions outside of the United States must submit transcripts to an agency approved by Walsh College specializing in evaluation of international educational credentials. Applicants are responsible for all costs incurred. We recommend World Education Services or Educational Credential Evaluators.