Summer registration starts on May 16, 2016.
VIP Registration Day for New Students: Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Classes begin: June 27, 2016
Fall registration starts on August 8, 2016.
VIP Registration Day for New Students: Tuesday, August 9, 2016
Classes begin: September 21, 2016
Apply now for admission!
Undergraduate Degrees Offered
Walsh College offers lots of ways to get your bachelor's degree:
- Small, on-campus classes
- Highly-interactive online classes.
- Classes blending online and on-campus environments for students who want online flexibility, yet still enjoy a classroom experience
View a list of course descriptions.
To be eligible for admissions, applicants must:
- Have a minimum entering cumulative grade point average of 2.000 on a 4.000 scale; all previous college/university-level coursework will be computed in the calculation.
- Complete 60 semester credit hours (or 90 quarter hours) of coursework at the 100/1000 level or higher with a grade of "C" (2.000) or better. At least 30 semester credit hours (45 quarter hours) of your 60 credits must be in liberal arts coursework.
- One English composition or written communication course.
- One course in intermediate algebra or a higher math course (or equivalent placement test result).
All academic coursework considered for use in meeting admissions requirements or for use in establishing directly equivalent transfer credit must be from an institution regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Contact the Admissions and Academic Advising office to have your transcripts evaluated and discuss admission:
To apply for admission:
- Create an account and complete the online application; a $35 application fee is required.
- Email or fax all "student" or "unofficial" transcripts to email@example.com or 248-823-1611. Or,
- Request official transcripts from all of your previous colleges to be sent to Walsh College:
- Attn: Admissions
PO Box 7006
Troy, MI 48007-7006
Collaborative agreements with community colleges offer you the opportunity to earn Walsh College bachelor's degrees. By transferring up to 82 community college credit hours, you are well on your way to earning a bachelor's degree. Learn more about transferring to Walsh.
Transfer equivalency guides outline equivalent courses transferable to Walsh and curriculum for each degree.
If you have credits or degrees from institutions outside the United States, send transcripts to a NACES member agency that specializes in evaluating international credentials. We recommend World Education Services or Educational Credential Evaluators.