Bachelors Degree Programs: Online and On-Campus
Winter classes are now in progress.
Spring registration for new students begins on February 18. Apply now.
We offer eight bachelor degree programs in business disciplines.
Click here for a list of course descriptions.
We offer Bachelor's Degree Programs in a variety of delivery methods:
- Small, on-campus classes
- Highly-interactive online classes.
- Classes blending online and on-campus environments for students who want online flexibility, yet still enjoy a classroom experience
If you meet our basic requirements for admission, take these next steps:
- Create an account and complete the online application; a $35 application fee is required.
- Email or fax all "student" or "unofficial" transcripts to email@example.com or 248-823-1611. Or,
- Request official transcripts from all of your previous colleges to be sent to Walsh College:
- Attn: Admissions
PO Box 7006
Troy, MI 48007-7006
Transferring from a Community College?
Collaborative agreements with community colleges offer you the opportunity to earn Walsh College bachelor's degrees. By transferring up to 82 community college credit hours, you are well on your way to earning a bachelor's degree. Learn more about transferring to Walsh. Equivalency guides outline equivalent courses transferable to Walsh and curriculum for each degree.
If you have credits or degrees from institutions outside the United States, send transcripts to a NACES member agency that specializes in evaluating international credentials. We recommend World Education Services or Educational Credential Evaluators.