Finance & Economics Club
Be part of something special!
The Walsh College Finance & Economics Club (FEC) is seeking new members!
- No membership fees
- Open to all undergraduates and graduates
- No need to be a finance major to join
Club activities include:
- Tour of the Detroit Federal Reserve Bank
- Economic Club of Detroit Luncheons
- Professional Certification Seminar (CFA, CMA, CTP, and CFP)
- Career Services updates on career opportunities
- Presentations by accomplished financial professionals
- Networking with business leaders, finance professionals, and Walsh faculty members
- Building relationships with Walsh classmates
- Keeping current with the job market in finance
- Notification of internship opportunities with local firms
- Include your finance club experiences on your resume
Anyone interested in becoming a director or member may contact Student Network Advisor Scott Wyckoff at email@example.com.
Finance & Economic Club Meeting: