Finance & Economics Club
Be part of something special!
The Walsh College Finance & Economics Club (FEC) is seeking new members!
- No membership fees
- Open to all undergraduates and graduates
- No need to be a finance major to join
Club activities and benefits include:
- Tour of the Detroit Federal Reserve Bank
- Economic Club of Detroit Luncheons
- Professional Certification Seminar (CFA, CMA, CTP, and CFP)
- Career Services updates on employment opportunities
- Presentations by accomplished financial professionals
- Keeping current with the job market in finance
- Notification of internship opportunities with local firms
- Include your finance club experiences on your resume
- Attending various professional and industry-focused events
Social and Networking Committee
- Networking with business leaders, finance professionals, and Walsh faculty members
- Building relationships with Walsh classmates
- Study groups for various charters and certifications (CFA, CMA, CTP, and CFP)
- Volunteer for various philanthropic events to increase the club's and member's profile in the community
Anyone interested in becoming a director or member may contact faculty advisor Professor Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org or Scott Wyckoff at email@example.com.