The FEC is GROWING! And to keep up the momentum, we need to elect new officers for the 2014-2015 year! We are currently looking to fill all officer positions.
Nominate yourself or others now! Nominations will be excepted until August 22nd. Elections will be held at the September 20th, analytic meeting!
Be part of something special!
The Walsh College Finance & Economics Club (FEC) is seeking new members!
- No membership fees
- Open to all undergraduates and graduates
- No need to be a finance major to join
Club activities and benefits include:
- Tour of the Detroit Federal Reserve Bank
- Economic Club of Detroit Luncheons
- Professional Certification Seminar (CFA, CMA, CTP, and CFP)
- Career Services updates on employment opportunities
- Presentations by accomplished financial professionals
- Keeping current with the job market in finance
- Notification of internship opportunities with local firms
- Include your finance club experiences on your resume
- Attending various professional and industry-focused events
Social and Networking Committee
- Networking with business leaders, finance professionals, and Walsh faculty members
- Building relationships with Walsh classmates
- Study groups for various charters and certifications (CFA, CMA, CTP, and CFP)
- Volunteer for various philanthropic events to increase the club's and member's profile in the community
First Tuesday of every month from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. at the Troy Campus' Cafeteria (March, June, September, and December will at the Novi Campus' Cafeteria).
Third Saturday of every month for the FEC Analytics group from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at the Troy Campus' Cafeteria.
Anyone interested in becoming a director or member may contact faculty advisor Professor Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org or Scott Wyckoff at email@example.com.