What is My Walsh ID Number?
If you do not know your Walsh ID number:
Alumni & Students:
- Click here to log into WebAdvisor:
- Click on Students.
- Locate the header entitled 'Academic Profile' and click on My profile.
- Your student ID number will be on the third line under the header entitled 'Personal Information'.
- Stop by any campus location with picture identification and your student ID number can be given to you in person.
- Check your program sheet. The student ID number is located in the top right hand corner.
- Your Student ID can be found on the admission letter that you received or your program sheet.
Staff & Faculty:
- Contact the records & registration office at 248.823.1351 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you need your student ID number. We can mail this to your home address that we have on record.
- Your Walsh ID can be found on your paycheck. If you do not have a copy of your paycheck, you can go to the HR department with your ID to obtain your Walsh ID.
Note: For your security, we cannot release your student ID number by phone, fax, or e-mail.