UPCOMING REGISTRATION DATES
Summer registration starts: Monday, May 15, 2017
VIP Registration Day for New Students: Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Summer classes begin: Monday, June 26, 2017
Apply now for admission!
We offer thirteen master's degree programs to help you reach your career goal:
Walsh College offers many ways to earn your master's degree:
- Small, on-campus classes
- Classes blending online and on-campus environments for flexibility, yet still enjoy the classroom experience.
Applicants must have:
- An undergraduate degree from a college or university regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- A cumulative GPA, including all prior college level coursework, of 2.75 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- Individuals with a cumulative GPA lower than 2.75, but not lower than 2.0, may be considered for acceptance to the graduate degree program based on previous business coursework and work experience.
- A recommended minimum of two years professional work experience.
View a list of course descriptions.
Apply Now or schedule an appointment to meet with an academic advisor to learn more about Walsh College.
Schedule your appointment today!
Appointments available Monday - Friday.
Evening appointments available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Walk-in advising available every Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.