To be eligible for admissions, applicants must:
- Have an undergraduate degree from a college or university regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Have a cumulative GPA, including all prior college level coursework, of 2.75 or better on a 4.0 scale. Individuals with a cumulative GPA lower than 2.75, but not lower than 2.0, may be considered for acceptance to the graduate degree program based on previous business coursework and work experience.
- A recommended minimum of two years professional work experience.
Programs with Additional Admission Requirements:
Conditional Admission: (MBA, MSM, MSF, MSMKT, MSITL, and all Dual programs)
- Conditional Admission requires that you achieve a minimum grade of “B” (3.000) in each of the first to Gateway courses, COM 510 and QM 520, to continue on in the program.
Gateway Courses: (Required for MBA, MSM, MSF, MSMKT, MSITL, and all Dual programs)
- Both COM 510 and QM 520 must be completed with a “B” (3.000) or higher to continue on in the program
Master of Science in Taxation (MST):
- MST applicants must have completed one course in financial accounting
Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT):
How to Apply:
- One course in business computing tools
- One course in basic statistics
- One course in business communications or English composition
- To apply to a master’s degree program, you must:Fill out an application form. Applications are available online, or by calling 1-800-WALSH-01, or by visiting any campus location. A $35.00 application fee is required
- Ask each of your previous colleges or universities to send official transcripts directly to our admission office
- To accelerate the processing of your application, you may submit unofficial/student copies of your transcripts by either mail, fax or email to the Admissions Office so that we may begin the process of a preliminary admissions decision
- Applicants may fax transcripts to (248) 823-1611, e-mail them to email@example.com, or mail them to their preferred location
- Any applicants who have completed coursework or degrees from institutions outside of the United States must submit transcripts to an agency approved by Walsh College specializing in evaluation of international educational credentials. Applicants are responsible for all costs incurred. Walsh College recommends World Education Services or Education Credential Evaluators
If you have not enrolled in at least one course in the last 12 months or you were academically dismissed, you must:
- Resubmit an Admissions Application
- Have all courses re-evaluated under current catalog requirements and time limits
- Meet with a counselor from the Admissions and Academic advising office if you were academically dismissed
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-WALSH-01.