Veteran Services for Future Students
Thank you for your interest in Walsh College. Walsh College highly values your service to our country and appreciates the life experience you bring to the educational community. We take pride in helping you utilize the benefits you have earned. Here are some things we offer members of the Armed Forces at Walsh:
- Waived admission application fee
- Personalized assistance to help you use your education benefits
- Licensed professional counselor on staff to assist you as you transition
- Veteran Room (available weekly)
- Military specific grant for active duty or reserve members
- We are a Yellow Ribbon Participating School
- Extended payment due dates for GI Bill benefit recipients
- Easy access to veteran services on or around campus
- Accessible School Certifying Officials (SCO) with extensive knowledge of GI Bill changes
- Acceptance of up to 91 credit hours of approved transfer course work
- Acceptance of military credits toward a degree
- Military-friendly policies for veterans/service members, and their family members
- On-campus Walsh College Student Veteran Organization (WCSVO) with mentorship programs, networking opportunities, and community outreach
Express admissions, register for classes, and meet with an advisor.
Call 1-800-WALSH-01 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Active Duty Grant
Grant for undergraduate active duty military members provides $110 per credit hour toward a Walsh bachelor's degree.
For additional details: email@example.com
Webinar: Boots to Briefcases
Upcoming dates TBA.
12:15 - 1 p.m. EST
This free webinar discusses transitioning from the military into a business career.
Register now to be notified of future sessions: www.walshcollege.edu/webinars