Walsh College is known for being a leader in business education, and the quality of our classroom learning extends to the virtual classroom. As the only all-business college in metro Detroit, Walsh College is a respected member of our business community, helping to influence the future of business in Michigan and beyond.
Begin or finish your degree online at Walsh, where you can transfer up to 82 community college credits.
Walsh College online programs help to meet the demands of our students: busy business and technology professionals. Our unique approach to online learning provides you with the opportunity to earn your degree at the time and place that are most convenient to you, while providing you with a high-quality, practical business education.
Online Undergraduate Programs
• Bachelor of Business Administration with majors in: Finance, General Business, Management, Marketing (offered online, in class, or combination)
Online Graduate Programs
• Master of Business Administration (MBA): offered online, in class, or combination
• Master of Science in Finance (MSF): offered online, in class, or combination
• Master of Science in Information Assurance (MSIA) : online only
• Master of Management (MM): offered online, in class, or combination
• Dual MBA/MSF: offered online, in class, or combination
Online Certificate Programs
• Human Resources Management
• Information Assurance
• Project Management
• Compliance, Governance, and Audit
• Chief Information Security Officer
• Digital Forensics
• Doctor of Management: blended format, requiring both online and in-class
Learn More about Online Learning at Walsh College
Apply Now or learn more about Walsh College’s prestigious undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral programs.
Questions? Contact Us: