Click on one of the links below for Frequently Asked Records Questions.
- How do I order transcripts?
- What is my student ID number?
- When does registration/semester begin and end?
- Who is eligible for priority registration?
- How can I register?
- If I register online, is my information secure?
- Is X class open?
- How do I find procedures on class cancellations, drop/add, prerequisites, withdrawal, etc.?
- What is a withdrawal? When can withdrawals be done?
- How can I get my registration schedule/confirmations & grade report?
- When will grades be in?
- When will my degree be posted? When will diplomas be available?
How do I order transcripts?
- Login to the Portal and submit your request on WebAdvisor. Click WebAdvisor for Students > My Academic Info & Profile > Transcript Request
If you can't access the Portal, complete the transcript request form
- We require a 24-48 hour processing time and they are printed Monday-Friday
- The form can be faxed to 248-823-1662 or mailed to Walsh College, Records & Registration Office, 3838 Livernois, PO Box 7006, Troy, MI 48007-7006
What is my student ID number?
You can find out your number by either of the following ways:
- Stop by any campus location with picture identification
- Complete a verification request with a signature and fax to 248-823-1662; the number can then be mailed to your home address
- Check your program sheet
When does registration/semester begin and end?
Go to the Academic Calendar.
Who is eligible for priority registration?
- New - You must first be set up on an official program of study through an admissions advisor.
- Veterans and Service members - You need to be coded in the system. Notify the Veteran Services Coordinator of your status and service branch.
- Graduating - You need to have submitted a graduation application and graduating at the end of the semester
- Priority registration can be used only once, so be certain you are fulfilling your requirement that semester
How can I register?
- Fax - complete the PDF form and fax to 248-823-1662 (keep your transmittal sheet for future documentation to verify it was sent)
- Mail - complete the PDF form and mail to: Walsh College, Records & Registration Office, PO Box 7006, Troy, MI 48007-7006
(UC MCC students: be aware that MCC processes all mail, which may delay material mailed to the UC MCC office)
If I register online, is my information secure?
- Information you submit online, including your credit card number and student ID, is secured with SSL encryption, which will work on most popular browsers and online connections that support SSL
- Contact your Internet service provider to see if SSL is supported on your browser
- This encryption will enable you to provide the College with, and electronically submit, your credit card number under a secured confidential environment
Is X class open?
- Go to the WebAdvisor tab on the Student Home Portal page
- Click "Registration"
- Click "Search for Classes"
- Enter the term, subject, course levels, and click "submit"
- Look in the status column to check if the class is open or closed
How how I find procedures on class cancellations, drop/add, prerequisites, withdrawal, etc.?
What is a withdrawal? When can withdrawals be done?
- A grade of "W" will appear on your transcript and no tuition refund will be given
- You can withdraw from the same class only twice
- Withdraw period starts day 15 of the semester through the end of the 8th week of the semester
How can I get my registration schedule/confirmations & grade report?
You can check your schedule and grades by going to:
- Portal and going to the WebAdvisor tab
- Click "My Academic Profile Info & Profile"
- Click "My Class Schedule" or "Grades/GPA by Term"
When will grades be in?
- Grades are generally due 5-7 days after the end of the semester
- See the Academic Calendar for the specific due date
- Note: grades are often input prior to the posted deadline
- To check your grades, go to WebAdvisor, click "My Academic Info & Profile" and "Grades/GPA by Term"
When will my degree be posted? When will diplomas be available?
- Approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of your final semester
- 6-8 weeks after the completion of your final semester