Student & Alumni Services
Career Services provides a variety of services, events, and workshops. The following are offered exclusively for Walsh students and alumni. Current students and alumni should visit the portal for a complete listing of services, events, and announcements.
WALSH COLLEGE CAREER SERVICES
Lifetime services for students and alumni. Prospective students working with admissions & advising can also schedule an appointment with career services.
Please call 248-823-1625 to schedule an appointment for assistance.
Fully enrolled, for-credit Walsh College students and degreed Walsh alumni are eligible to participate.
CAREER RESOURCES INCLUDE
- More than 1000 employers post over 2000 positions at Walsh College annually. Jobs and internships are posted in eRecruiting on the Career Services portal. Alumni can access the Career Services Portal by requesting a Portal account through a link on the Alumni Web page.
- Employers interview upcoming graduates for professional positions and internships through campus recruiting held during February and March for winter on-campus recruiting, and October and November for fall on-campus recruiting. To register, complete the On-Campus Interview Registration (OCR) Form - you may register in the Career Services office, by FAX, or by completing this form on the Career Services portal under Sign Up for Interviews On-Campus. Even if you have participated in previous sessions, please complete the registration form for this season.
EMPLOYER INFORMATION & RECRUITER TABLES
- Employers recruit students for current and anticipated future openings while providing information about their company.
CAREER FAIRS, SPECIAL EVENTS AND WORKSHOPS
- Two annual career fairs are held in spring and fall.
- Networking events for employers and professional associations are held for students and alumni.
- Periodic workshops on career-related topics are conducted.
- Monthly Job Clubs are held to assist students and alumni with their job search.
- Appointments can be scheduled for career advising, career planning and assessment, preparing a resume, job search techniques, practice interviews, and general career advice. It is recommended that students make an initial appointment as early as possible upon enrollment at Walsh. Evening and day appointments are available and may be made by contacting Career Services.
Walsh College alumna Stephanie Mangold on her experience with career services
OFFICE HOURS / LOCATION
- Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. / Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Career Services is located at the Troy campus, next to the Livernois entrance. Appointments can be scheduled at Troy, Novi, and UC campuses or conducted online.
- Schedule an appointment by calling: (248) 823-1625.