WALSH COLLEGE CAREER SERVICES
Lifetime services exclusively for students and alumni. Prospective students working with admissions & advising can also schedule an appointment with career services.
Please call 248-823-1625 to schedule an appointment for assistance.
SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDE:
- More than 1200 employers post over 2000 positions at Walsh College annually. Jobs and internships are posted in WalshCareerLink.com, our online job database. Click on the link to register and complete your profile.
Career Services: Be Aware of Your Personal Brand
EMPLOYER PRESENTATIONS AND MEET & GREETS
- Employers recruit students for current and anticipated future openings while providing information about their company.
CAREER FAIRS, SPECIAL EVENTS AND WORKSHOPS
- Two annual career fairs are held in spring and fall.
- Networking events for employers and professional associations are held for students and alumni.
- Periodic workshops on career-related topics are conducted.
- Appointments can be scheduled for career advising, career planning and assessment, preparing a resume, job search techniques, mock interviews, and general career advice. It is recommended that students make an initial appointment as early as possible upon enrollment at Walsh. Evening and day appointments are available and may be made by contacting Career Services.
- Click Here for the Walsh College Resume Writing Guide
A Walsh College degree isn't easy, but it's worth it
OFFICE HOURS / LOCATION
- Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. / Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Career Services is located at the Troy campus, next to the Livernois entrance. Appointments can be scheduled at Troy, Novi, and UC campuses or conducted online.
- Schedule an appointment by calling: (248) 823-1625.
Free entrepreneur resources for students and alumni at: www.walshcollege.edu/launchpad.
Click here to download the Walsh College Launchpad brochure.