Walsh College

Student ID Card and Discounts

Who is eligible to obtain a student ID card?

Students who are currently enrolled.

How can I get my card?

You will need to show state ID and get your photo taken on campus.  Photos are taken during the first Thursday of each month.  However, in January and September, photos are taken during Welcome Week.  The ID card will be mailed to you.

My card has expired or was lost.  How do I get a new ID card?

Stop by one of the photo dates listed below for a new photo.  A new card will then be issued.

I had my photo taken a few years ago.  Can it be reissued using a photo on file?

Unforunately you will need to stop in for a new photo. 

When are the next photo dates?

March 2, April 6, May 4, June 1
Troy Records Office & Novi/UC administrative offices
5 - 6 p.m.

I live out of state.  Can I get an ID card?

Unforunately not at this time.  We need to verify your identification by checking state ID and take your picture.

Where can I use the card for student discounts?

For a complete list, e-mail Jessica Knapik.