The Walsh College Student Life includes student organizations and student focused events and activities throughout the semester. The Student Life is a great resource to network, build camaraderie, and Walsh College pride. Walsh College encourages all students to participate and begin to build a professional network with the future business leaders.
If you are interested in starting a new student organization, please contact Mari Pionk at (248) 823-1394.
Walsh College Student Life Events
- Welcome Week - Learn more about the various resources you have available at the College. Plus, network with students, staff, student organizations, student ID photos, giveaways, and more!
- Student Life & Career Services Success Series-Monthly presentations focused on relevant business topics by successful alumni and business leaders. FREE for all students and alumni.
- Student Life Scene- Participate in multiple off-campus opportunties, such as station tours, Detroit Economic Club Luncheons with the Detroit Tigers, Detroit Red Wings, and other exciting initiatives!
- Oktoberfest- Provides students and alumni an opportunity to network with free food and beer.
- Leadership Workshop- The office of Student Life offers a leadership development workshop each fall to assist student leaders, and those wanting to become a leader, with creating personal leadership skills, and managing their organizations effectively. Workshops are FREE for all students. One officer from each organization must attend.
- DeStress Fest-Join the Bookstore and Student Life in bringing a little festive fun and relaxation to students prior to finals week.
Walsh College Student Organizations
Walsh College Networking Groups
Check out Career Services, and utilize our WalshCareerLink.com source for job opportunities in your field.