Thank you for choosing Walsh College in your quest to further your education. We look forward to serving you and we appreciate your service to our country!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your veteran benefits, please feel free to contact one of our School Certifying Officials.
Educational Benefit Packets
- Checklist: Post 9/11 GI Bill | Chapters 30, 31, 35, 1606, and 1607
- GI Bill Educational Packet: Post 9/11 GI Bill Chapters 30, 35, 1606, 1607
- Early Certification Request (If you can't access the Portal, complete the PDF form.)
- Parent School Letter Request (If you can't access the Portal, complete the PDF form.)
- G.I. Bill Authorization Form (If you can't access the Portal, complete the PDF form.)
To aid you in using your educational benefits, please read the links listed above. You need to submit the G.I. Bill Authorization Request Form to a School Certifying Official each academic year (fall term) to have your benefits certified through the VA. Your signature acknowledges you have read all of the links. (If you can't access the Portal, complete the PDF form.)
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We will be happy to assist you!