Walsh College


Diploma Re-order:  cash or check | credit card

Diploma/Certificate Release

FERPA Release

Late Withdrawal Request

Registration Packet:  Winter 2015

Student Record Change

Transcript Request 
Note:  You can now submit your request on WebAdvisor!  Once logged in the Portal, click Webadvisor for Students > My Academic Info & Profile > Transcript Request. 
If you can't access the Portal, use the
PDF request.

Tuition Refund Exception

Verification Release 

Walsh College Undergraduate Scholarships