The Walsh College Investment Club integrates training and development to prepare its members to be top talent in the investment management industry.
Advance Your Knowledge
- Learn about investing from working professionals in a hands-on interactive environmnet.
Enhance Your Career
- Build the skills, experience, and connections you need to stand out and stay ahead.
Explore Your Interests
- Gain an overview of the industry and learn about topics that interest you at your own pace.
All meetings will be held in the Finance Lab from 6-8 p.m.
Interested in a career in finance? Take the BAT to put your profile in front of over 25K employers, including hedge funds, boutique firms and investment banks! Be sure to get in the system before the start of this heavy recruiting season to optimize your visibility.
When: Saturday, April 11th at 2:30 p.m. in the Finance Lab. This event is open to all Walsh students and alumni. Register at takethebat.com
Student Managed Fund
Walsh College students are given the opportunity to manage real money as an analyst or portfolio manager. Students gain hands-on experience applying theory into practice.
Michigan Alpha Project (MAP)
- $100,000 assets under management (AUM).
- Fund is managed by SIT Team 1.
- Portfolio consists exclusively of Michigan based companies.
- Featured on: Fox 2 news and Crain's Detroit Business.
Fund History | Students | Companies | Press
New Member Application Form
Walsh College Investment Club Bylaws
Live. Breathe. Investment Club.