The Walsh College Investment Club integrates training and development to prepare its members to be top talent in the investment management industry.
Advance Your Knowledge
- Learn about investing from working professionals in a hands-on interactive environmnet.
Enhance Your Career
- Build the skills, experience, and connections you need to stand out and stay ahead.
Explore Your Interests
- Gain an overview of the industry and learn about topics that interest you at your own pace.
All meetings will be held in the Finance Lab from 6-8 p.m.
January 26th- Presentations for competition to manage the Michigan Alpha Project Portfolio
February 2nd- Leon LeBrecque will be the guest speaker. He will be giving his political and global outlook for 2015.
February 16th-Student Lead presentations to Bruce Beaumont on how the Michigan Advantage Fund is functioning.
Student Managed Fund
Walsh College students are given the opportunity to manage real money as an analyst or portfolio manager. Students gain hands-on experience applying theory into practice.
Michigan Alpha Project (MAP)
- $100,000 assets under management (AUM).
- Fund is managed by SIT Team 1.
- Portfolio consists exclusively of Michigan based companies.
- Featured on: Fox 2 news and Crain's Detroit Business.
Fund History | Students | Companies | Press
New Member Application Form
Walsh College Investment Club Bylaws
Live. Breathe. Investment Club.