The Walsh College Investment Club integrates training and development to prepare its members to be top talent in the investment management industry.
Advance Your Knowledge
- Learn about investing from working professionals in a hands-on interactive environmnet.
Enhance Your Career
- Build the skills, experience, and connections you need to stand out and stay ahead.
Explore Your Interests
- Gain an overview of the industry and learn about topics that interest you at your own pace.
Join us on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Finance Lab
Upcoming Guest Speakers
November 17th-Bruce Beaumont, Managing Director at the PrivateBank where he serves as a Senior Portfolio Manager specializing in fixed income investments.
December 1st-Martha Seger, former Federal Reserve governor and the first woman ever selected to a full term by President Reagan.
Student Managed Fund
Walsh College students are given the opportunity to manage real money as an analyst or portfolio manager. Students gain hands-on experience applying theory into practice.
Michigan Alpha Project (MAP)
- $100,000 assets under management (AUM).
- Fund is managed by SIT Team 1.
- Portfolio consists exclusively of Michigan based companies.
- Featured on: Fox 2 news and Crain's Detroit Business.
Fund History | Students | Companies | Press
New Member Application Form
Walsh College Investment Club Bylaws
Live. Breathe. Investment Club.