Walsh College MBA Association's mission is to enhance the core skills as well as the personal and professional experiences of the MBA student body beyond the classroom. The experiences, knowledge and social skills acquired will position graduate students in the business world a step ahead as they seek continued career advancement. This organization will provide a conduit for the dissemination of information and support among its members.
- Improvement of core, leadership and professional skills
- Provide a vehicle for networking, developing and social contacts and skills
- Leadership and teamwork skill development
- Improvement of written and verbal communication skills
- Academic assistance provided by other association members
Are you interested in running for an officer position on the MBA Association board? A meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 30 for all candidates to introduce themselves to MBA Association members.
When: Wednesday, November 30
Time: 5:30-6:30 pm
Where: Room 111, Troy Campus
Click here to register to attend the meeting.
Online elections will be open from Thursday, December 1 until Thursday, December 8. Please note that only the votes of MBA Association members that have paid their dues will count.