Who is eligible to obtain a student ID card?

Students who are currently enrolled.

When and where are photos taken?

Photos are taken anytime during regular business hours. Stop by the UC administrative office or Troy student services. ID cards are typically printed and mailed once a month.

My card has expired or was lost.  How do I get a new ID card?

Stop on campus for a new photo. A new card will then be issued.

I had my photo taken a few years ago.  Can it be reissued using a photo on file?

Unfortunately you will need to stop in for a new photo. 

I live out of state.  Can I get an ID card?

Unforunately not at this time. We need to verify your identification by checking state ID and take your picture.