Fall registration starts on August 8, 2016.
VIP Registration Day for New Students: Tuesday, August 9, 2016
Classes begin: September 21, 2016
Apply now for admission!
Certificate programs help you earn new credentials and increase your business expertise.
- Refresh your skills.
- Gain new knowledge to stay current in your career.
- Make yourself more marketable in a job search.
Business Certificate Programs (for-credit)
Earn college credits after successful completion of each course. Programs vary in length, from 3-10 courses that you can complete on campus or online (* indicates an online program).
Free career service help is available to anyone enrolled in a for-credit certificate program. Resume review, interview practice, career fairs, and an e-recruiting database are just some of the options available. Learn more about Walsh College Career Services.
Certification Prep Programs (not for credit)
Employers often require industry certifications to gauge competency, and utilize certificate training programs to increase an employee's personal and professional value. Walsh College offers test preparation for the following industry certifications:
- CMA - Certified Management Accountant
- CTP - Association for Financial Professionals Certified Treasury Professional
- NETWORK+ - The Security+ exam covers the most important foundation principles for securing a network and managing risk
- SECURITY+ - The Network + certification is sponsored by CompTIA, which is the Computing Technology Industry Association
- SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP - Society for Human Resources Certified Professional and Senior Certified Professional
Walsh College is approved for continuing education by most industry certifications. Workshops and conferences are offered regularly through the Walsh Professional Development Center.