Is Walsh College an Accredited College?
Walsh College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (www.hlcommission.org; phone: 312-263-0456). Specific degree programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org).
The Higher Learning Commission
Source: http://www.hlcommission.org/ or phone: 312-263-0456.
The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) is an independent corporation and one of six regional institutional accreditors in the United States. The Higher Learning Commission accredits degree-granting post-secondary educational institutions in the North Central region.
The Doctor of Management in Executive Leadership (DMEL) program is accredited through The Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence. The association embraces the virtues of teaching excellence and emphasizes to students that it is essential to learn how to learn. ACBSP acknowledges the importance of scholarly research and inquiry and believes that such activities facilitate improved teaching. Institutions are strongly encouraged to pursue a reasonable mutually beneficial balance between teaching and research. Further, ACBSP encourages faculty involvement within the contemporary business world to enhance the quality of classroom instruction and to contribute to student learning.
Walsh College of Accountancy and Business Administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs:
- Bachelor of Accountancy Degree (BAcct)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree (BBA) with majors in: Accounting Processes, Finance, General Business, Management, Marketing and Business Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Information Systems Degree (BSBIS)
- Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA)
- Master of Science Degrees in: Accountancy (MAC), Finance (MSF), Information Assurance (MSIA), Information Systems (MSIS), and Taxation (MST)
- Master of Management (MM)
- Dual Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Finance (MBA/MSF)
Contact information for accrediting bodies:
The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) www.hlcommission.org; by phone: (312) 263-0456.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) www.acbsp.org; by phone: (913) 339-9356.