Fall priority registration for new students begins August 11, 2014.
Fall classes begin September 24, 2014.
We offer twelve master's degree programs to help you reach your goal:
Walsh College offers master's degree programs in a variety of delivery methods:
- Small, on-campus classes
- Highly-interactive online classes
- Classes blending online and on-campus environments for flexibility, yet still enjoy the classroom experience.
Applicants must have:
- An undergraduate degree from a college or university regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- A cumulative GPA, including all prior college level coursework, of 2.75 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- Individuals with a cumulative GPA lower than 2.75, but not lower than 2.0, may be considered for acceptance to the graduate degree program based on previous business coursework and work experience.
- A recommended minimum of two years professional work experience.
View a list of course descriptions.
Apply Now or schedule an appointment to meet with an academic advisor to learn more about Walsh College.
Schedule your appointment today!
Appointments available Monday - Friday.
Evening appointments available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Walk-in advising available every Wednesday from 8:30a.m.-7p.m.