Spring registration for new students starts on February 16, 2015.
Spring classes begin April 3, 2015.
Apply now for admission!
We offer twelve master's degree programs to help you reach your goal:
Walsh College offers lots of ways to get your master's degree:
- Small, on-campus classes
- Classes blending online and on-campus environments for flexibility, yet still enjoy the classroom experience.
Applicants must have:
- An undergraduate degree from a college or university regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- A cumulative GPA, including all prior college level coursework, of 2.75 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- Individuals with a cumulative GPA lower than 2.75, but not lower than 2.0, may be considered for acceptance to the graduate degree program based on previous business coursework and work experience.
- A recommended minimum of two years professional work experience.
View a list of course descriptions.
Apply Now or schedule an appointment to meet with an academic advisor to learn more about Walsh College.
Schedule your appointment today!
Appointments available Monday - Friday.
Evening appointments available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Walk-in advising available every Wednesday from 8:30a.m.-7p.m.